QIC Insured offers home contents insurance for tenants leasing property on a short term basis

QIC Insured offers home contents insurance for tenants leasing property on a short term basis

May 16, 2016 (0) comment


QIC Insured, the retail arm of Qatar Insurance Company (QIC), the largest insurer in the Middle East now offers home contents insurance to tenants who wish to lease their villas or apartments on a short term basis. In line with the new regulations introduced by Dubai Tourism, QIC Insured has added this new feature to make it easier for tenants to lease their accommodation without having to worry about any consequences such as losses or damage due to flood, fire, water leakage, theft etc.

Speaking on this added feature, Mr. Salem Al Mannai, Deputy Group President & CEO of QIC – MENA region comments, “A home typically evokes comfort, security and safety but is not exempt from accidents, fire, water leakage etc. which can cause large financial losses and mental distress for the dweller – be it a tenant living in a rented accommodation or a guest living in a leased apartment; our home contents insurance provides complete peace of mind with the assurance that financial losses will be taken care of should something happen to your rented property”

Frederik Bisbjerg, Head of Group Retail and Executive Vice President, QIC Insured MENA says, “We’re continuously looking at enhancing our products and services to cater to a wider customer base; whether the customer is a tenant living in a rented apartment or is looking to become a holiday home provider;” and continues, “Purchasing home contents insurance becomes even more necessary for customers looking to lease their rented property as it becomes more vulnerable to risks and accidental damage”

He further adds, “With our home contents insurance, customers or their guests would have 24 hour access to our Toll free number 8000742 in case of any emergency; in addition, if the leased property becomes unlivable due to accidental damage, it is indeed reassuring that home contents insurance will cover the cost of placing you or your guests in an alternative accommodation”


Comment (0)