Registering claims with KQIC

Having an accident – and a claim to register – is always a hassle; we know this. We have therefore done our utmost to make registering and managing claims with us as easy and fast as possible Click one of the images below to learn how to easily register a claim with us – if in doubt, or you need our assistance, you can always call 22064412

Non Motor Insurance Claims Management

At KQIC we do our best to minimize your hassles by keeping our claims procedures as simple as possible. If you have a Non- Motor Claim, please follow these steps:

  • All claims must be intimated immediately to KQIC via telephone, e-mail or fax.
  • At the time of claim intimation policy details, date of loss, location, cause of loss and concerned person’s contact details must be provided for necessary survey and co-ordination.
  • Fire Accidents must be intimated immediately to the Fire Brigade.
  • Theft/ Burglary claims must be intimated immediately to the Police and care should be taken to avoid any scene disturbances till the  Police/Surveyor arrives for inspection of the premises.
  • In case of Marine claims, please inform immediately the carrier and/or their agents for any loss for which they are responsible
  • Workmen’s Compensation Claims must be informed to the Police and to the nearest Labour Dept.
  • Based on the nature and the extent of a loss, a suitable surveyor will be deputed and his or her contact details will be communicated to the insured immediately.

When filing claims, please submit the provided list of documents along with the completed Claims form.

Motor Insurance Claims Management

To register a motor claim, you need four documents

A motor insurance policy certificate (collectively referred to as “motor policy”) provides financial protection to you in the event your car gets involved in a road accident or is stolen. It also provides financial compensation to cover liabilities for any injuries caused by you or the owner of a car to a third party or his property.

However, it is good to know that there are limits to the extent of financial protection that you have under each policy and hence it is important to understand the scope of protection. To know more about the scope of your cover, please read through the policy wordings of your motor policy.

What to do in the event of a Claim?

In the event of a claim, please arrange following documents:

  • Original police report from Traffic Department
  • Copy of police repair permit (part of the police report)
  • Copy of both sides of your car registration
  • Copy of both sides of your driver’s license
  • Copy of both sides of your Civil ID
  • Statement detailing how the accident happened (You can get the form from the Motor Claims department).

Once you have arranged these documents, you can register a claim and get a repair approval by following any one of the steps:


and upload the documents; we’ll get back to you right away

Send the documents via email


Send the documents via fax

to 22064413

Visit Us

Visit our branch at Khalid Bin Waleed Street, Al Shaheed Tower-M1, Kuwait City, Kuwait